The 3rd Annual ARTitude show and sale will be opening on November 18th in a new location, the former Swan Creek Candle store at 133 West Michigan Avenue in Downtown Jackson. Organizers have issued a “call for artists” who would like to have a booth at this year’s event. ARTitude is a pop-up art show designed for the Christmas shopping season.
Organizers Laura Schlecte and Jacque Austin have released the following details:
- This is a juried show and all artists must be approved through the application process. Previous participation in the event does not guarantee approval for this year’s event.
- We offer a single register system so artists do not need to be present for the entire show.
- Artists are asked to be on site for a minimum of 18 hours during the show.
- Artists will receive/retain 100% of their sales with the exception of a 5% fee for use of the main register credit card system.
- Artists are responsible for all sales tax which must be included in item prices.
- Detailed rules are available with the application.
The application fee is $25 (non refundable) and the booth fee is $325. ARTitude is also offering a one day space for $20 and a weekly space for $85. Complete details can be found at ThinkJacksonMI.com.