Quantcast
skip to Main Content

Monday, October 29, 2018

On The Bart Hawley Show:  Tim Bos, Antique Appraiser, Realtor;  Bart’s Visit to McDonalds, Lansing Avenue Remodel;Lee Zimmerman, WWII Veteran & Larry Martin, presenting 'In Their Own Words’;  John Spink, Nite Lites & Christine Gorton, Nite Lites Run/Walk;  Travis Fojtasek, Green Market at Henry Ford Allegiance Health, Moving Indoors;  Rep from Jackson Coffee Co., Drawings of the Month.  Live at 1 PM, replays at 5, 8, 11 PM, 2 and 5 AM Tuesday. On the Locker Room presented by Aire Serv of Southern Michigan: Week 9 Football highlights from all around the Jackson Area, Rec Dept Youth Football highlights and we pick up one last tip from Phil Fischmiester at Cascades before the snow flies.  3, 7 and 10 PM, 1, 4 and 7 AM Tuesday.

Read More

Events of Monday, October 29, 2018

Blackman Township Informational Meeting on Road Improvement Bond.   Blackman Charter Township will be asking voters to approve an $18,985,000 Road Improvement Bond Proposal on their November 6 ballot. If approved, the township plans to revitalize all local roads. The total cost of is estimated to be approximately $28,000,000. The Jackson County Department of Transportation would fund 30% of the project, and Blackman would fund the remaining 70%. If approved, the Road Improvement Bond Proposal would authorize the township to issue bonds for $18,985,000, which is the 70% match required to make the project a reality.  The  meeting will be held at 6:30 p.m. in the Northwest Early Elementary School Cafeteria, 3735 Lansing Avenue. Red Cross Blood Drive.  12 p.m. - 5:45 p.m., Trinity Wesleyan Church, 620 Robinson Road, Jackson.  As influenza activity picks up, the American Red Cross is urging healthy donors of all blood types to give blood to ensure a strong blood supply for patients in need. Holiday Silent Auction.  Stop by the Hanover Branch of the Jackson District Library for the Friends of the Library Holiday Silent Auction! This is a perfect opportunity to get your shopping done early and acquire some wonderful, creative gifts for…

Read More

Jackson Buy Michigan Now Fall Fest 2018 | Photo Gallery

  Photos by Ryan Kerwin, JTV. Photos from Jackson Buy Michigan Now Fall Fest. October 27th, 2018. JTV Order prints or purchase download rights, click | Purchase Images   Photos by Ryan Kerwin, JTV. Photos from Jackson Buy Michigan Now Fall Fest. October 27th, 2018. JTV Order prints or purchase download rights, click | Purchase Images  

Read More

Performance Automotive Northwest Open House | Photo Gallery

  Photos by Ryan Kerwin, JTV. Photos from Performance Automotive Northwest Open House. October 27th, 2018. JTV Order prints or purchase download rights, click | Purchase Images     Photos by Ryan Kerwin, JTV. Photos from Performance Automotive Northwest Open House. October 27th, 2018. JTV Order prints or purchase download rights, click | Purchase Images

Read More
Back To Top
×Close search
Search