APPLE FRITTER DONUTS
1 box Fry Krisp Donut Hole Mix
1 Tbsp cinnamon
1 cup diced apple, peeled and diced
1. Heat oil in a frying pan to 375 degrees.
2.Prepare donut hole mix per the provided directions on the box.
3. Mix the cinnamon, nutmeg, and dice apples in the prepared mix. Mix until well combined.
4. Once the oil is heated, use a small scoop and place 6 donut holes in the oil to fry for 3-5 minutes. The centers must be completely cooked through.
5. Remove the cooked donut holes from the frying pan and place on a paper towel line plate or wire rack to cool.
6. Once cooled, dust the donut holes with powder sugar.
BROWN SUGAR DIPPING SAUCE
1 cup dark brown sugar
1/2 cup butter
1/4 cup heavy cream
1 tsp vanilla
1. Place brown sugar, butter and heavy cream in a medium sauce pan.
2. Heat the mixture until the brown sugar and butter are completely melted and combined.
3. Once mixture is heated through completely, remove pot from the heat and add the vanilla.